- 5 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced in thin strips
- 1 – 8 oz. package of mini sweet peppers, cut into thin rings (seeded)
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into thin slivers
- 1 celery stalk, sliced
- 3 broccoli heads, cut into small bitesize pieces
- 1 – 8 oz. can water chestnuts, drained
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons arrowroot
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Prep all veggies and set aside.
- Mix water, coconut aminos, ground ginger, garlic powder, coconut sugar, honey in an Xtrema sauce pan and begin heating on low.
- Dissolve arrowroot in 1/4 cup of cold water. Add to sauce in pan. Heat until sauce thickens to desired consistency.
- Preheat Xtrema Wok on low. Once warm, place ¼ cup of water in it. Turn the temperature to medium, once the water boils, add the carrots and broccoli, put the lid on the skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
After 2 minutes, add all the remaining veggies and sauce, stir until the mixture has thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the sesame seeds, and allow to sit for 2 minutes.
- Serve over your favorite rice.