- 1 19 oz can (2 cups) chickpeas, drained, well-rinsed and mashed
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 3 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- After draining and rinsing the chickpeas, place them in a bowl and mash them with a fork or pulse a few times with an immersion blender.
- Add all the other ingredients to the bowl and use your hands to mix very well.
- Form into 6-8 patties.
- Preheat an Xtrema Skillet on low for 2 minutes.
- Raise heat to medium, add some oil and cook for 3-5 minutes per side.