- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet ranch dressing
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes and juice
- 1 cup of corn (canned)
- 1 ½ cups of red kidney beans (cooked) 1 can of red kidney beans works as a substitute
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup tomatoes diced with peppers
- 1 cup of Great Northern beans (cooked) 1 can of Great Northern beans works as a substitute
- Brown turkey meat in Xtrema skillet with a little bit of grapeseed or olive oil in the bottom of the pan.
- Combine rest of ingredients into Xtrema saucepot. Heat on a medium setting.
- Add browned turkey meat.
- Once simmering, cook on low heat for 2-3 hours.
- Serve on a bed of rice or with tortilla chips and a dollop of sour cream on top.